JANUARY 13 & THE VERSATILE BLOGGER
I felt like dressing in nude colours and a little tad of colour, so I made a combo I've never worn before, and it worked out pretty well! My exam today went better than expected, but I'd expected a total disaster, and when you think that way, it can only get better! I don't now what my results will be like, as my lecturer is a artsy type of person, so I don't really know the way his brain works, and what he sees as "the right answer". I'll have to wait and see... Monday I've got two exams: psychology and "communication studies" (I don't really know how to translate that into English). Tonight's a night off, and tomorrow early rise to study all day long, yay! Anyways. I'm insanely tired, so I'll be off to bed now, after letting the ones I chose for the.... Versatile Blogger Award!!
Skirt - Forever21
Top - Urban Outfitters
Vest - Mango
Belt - H&M
Thanks to the lovely, lovely Elvira for this award! It means very much to me, to know there are people out there who appreciate what I do, and like my style. Every comment makes me happy, and I love every single follower I have. You're amazing, all of you!
7 random facts about me:
- Sparkling water makes me sick, literally. I cant have it, never will.
- I'm a little freak when it comes to my notes. My structure has to be the same everywhere. Titles with blue marker, subtitles highlighted with this awesome blue-greenish marker, and subsubtitles highlighted with a yellow marker. ALWAYS.
- I have two cats. The first one is officially mine, and I love him. He's called Jef and is black with white pats and a white chin. The second one is Lola, and she looks amazing, as she's a British Shorthair, but she can whine as hell, no matter how much affection or food you give to her.
- Before this blog, I had another fashion blog called "Mango chapstick", I think that was about two years ago. Then I deleted it because I didn't know what to blog about back then. Geez that sounds like I'm a no-lifer.
- I think I lived in London in my former life. It's the most beautiful city in the world IMHO and I want to live there when I'm graduated. When I was there for the first time, I knew my way around, and could tell where was was without even have been to the city in my whole life. Creepy huh?
- I have a shirt with "Jude is my law" on it. No need to say he's my favourite actor, and I want to meet him one day.
- I'm taller than my boyfriend and I don't give a damn about it. When you're in love, such things don't matter.
15 blogs I nominated
1. You must thank the person who awarded you the award, including a shout-out link on your blog.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself
3. Send the award on to 15 other bloggers whose blogs you like to read and let them know.