And there's an Internet connection over here! I've visited Ventimiglia (Italy) today, and yesterday we wandered around the beautiful city of Nice. The weather's delightful, and the place we're staying at is amazing, the sight is just unbelievable! And I love our pool, it's as if you can swim straight into the beautiful nature! After this post, I'll be off swimming and trying to get a tan, and after dinner we'll be visiting Nice again. One of my favourite cities in Europe. Besides that I have some wonderful news as well. I received the Sunshine award from the lovely Aki a couple of days ago, I felt so flattered! Most of you are known with these awards, but I'll give you the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Write a post about it.
- Answer the questions that come with it.
- Pass it along to ten people and let them know they’ve received the award
- Favorite Colour: Peachy pink!
- Favorite Animal: There's no doubt about that: CATS! I love everything with cats on it, from jumpers to a teacup, and my heart melts whenever I spot a cute kitten. I wish I could adopt them all!
- Favorite Number: 1!
- Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: Usually, I drink water & tea, but I like to drink Diet Coke and Gini when I get tired of that.
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook!
- My Passion: I'm passionate about books. Sounds very geeky, but I read lots of books, every single kind of them, and I write stories myself as well. Also, I'm very much into classic movies, and of course fashion!
- Getting or Giving Presents: I'm a disaster at picking gifts for people, even for my best friend. Her birthday's the 4th of August and I don't know what to get her at all, and we've know eachother for about 16 years, does that say enough? I'm happy with every little present I get, so I go for the first one.
- Favorite Flower: Classic one: roses! I love to get roses, red, white, pink, blue,... I almost cried when my love got me 18 red roses for my birthday. I love how they look so beautiful but can be pretty painful when you don't watch out enough.
- Favorite Celebrity Role Model: Audrey Hepburn. I even called my blog's name after her, because I think she's admirably pretty.