And the rain keeps on falling. I wish I was somewhere sunny, where you don't feel like it's winter instead of summer, and where you can sit outside the house without getting a cold and without wearing a coat. I read books, watch SATC, et cetera, while I wish I would be lying in the garden reading a good book and getting a tan, but I'll have to keep on dreaming about that. Yesterday it was my little cousin's birthday and we had lots of fun! I felt like a child again when we played hide-and-seek and other games. Pity they always found me first because I'm to tall to hide myself properly... It was great to see my family again, because I missed the last few family parties because I had to work everytime, but not yesterday! In a couple of hours I'll be off to work, and I'm glad I can because sitting at home is rather boring.
Also, I'm so happy to tell you guys the amazing Eeva tagged me on her blog with the Liebster Award! She's asked me 11 question which I'm going to answer in this blogpost, so enjoy reading this!
1. What's your favourite place to shop? I love shopping at Zara, because the clothes are so beautiful, but to be honest, I like to shop anywhere, on condition the shop's not a mess, which can be the case at H&M.
2. Who's your style icon? Definitely Audrey Hepburn. She inspires me in every way, and she's my favourite actress as well. She's got this timeless style I totally adore. When I have to pick someone more recent, I'd go for Alexa Chung, because of her feminine looks, or for Agyness Deyn, for being original and wearing whatever she likes.
3. What is your favourite hobby? Hm, that's a difficult one! I love reading, practicing sports backing cookies and cupcakes, going out with my friends etc. But I can only choose one hobby? Then I go for reading! Geeky me.
4. If you had only one beauty product that you could use, what would it be? I'm not really into make-up, so I'd go for my nailpolish. Couldn't miss it! (Is that a beauty product? It is huh?)
5. If you had one superpower, what would it be? Why? I love watching superhero movies, and my favourite heroes are Iron Man and Catwoman. I'd love to have a cat's senses, but I'd love to be able to fly even more. If I have to choose one superpower, I'd for the ability to fly very very fast, so I can sneak out the house at night and be back very quickly, haha!
6. Who's your favourite blogger? Can I pick two? Pretty pretty please? Yes? My two favourite bloggers are Imogen from Une maison de la mode and Nadia Esra. They have very different styles, yet I love them both. And when I reaaaally have to pick, I pick Imogen.
7. If you had to describe yourself with three adjectives, what would they be? Feminine, stubborn and social.
8. Who's your favourite singer? Paolo Nutini! He's got the voice, the looks and the talent, what do you want more?
9. Which do you prefer: curly or straight hairstyles? Hmm, depends from person to person. On myself, I prefer straight hair, but on some people it just doesn't look right.
10. How often do you shop? I go windowshopping almost every week, but really buying something. Once a month I guess, and buying lots of clothes I do only twice a year.
11. Tell a funny mistake or an awkward moment that has happened to you! I could write a book about that, haha! But now I can't think of an example, give me a moment... Oh, I have to think about that time I had to take the bus to my boyfriend's place to go out for dinner with him and his family, and then I lost my direction, didn't know where I was. I appeared to be a couple of kilometers too far and my boyfriend's Dad and his girlfriend had to come pick me up because I was totally freaking out and didn't know what to do. I said sorry about fifteen times. That was quite awkward.