Yesterday was such a lovely day, simply perfect. Especially the afternoon. In the morning I went driving with my Dad, practicing on my parking skills. It went quite good, considering it was the first time I parked my car, haha! I need to practice quite a lot, as I want to have my driving license before school starts again on September 24. But about the more fun stuff: in the afternoon my darling came over. The weather was very hot, so went swimming at the public pool about half a kilometer from here. It wasn't as crowded as the last time, so we had more fun and more space to do silly swimming moves, and my boyfriend dives through a hula-hoop with some guys, very impressive! I laughed a lot, and I was so glad to see my boyfriend again. He had to study all week, and today was our first fun day in quite some time. We (my love, my sister and I) took some photos, outfit and non-outfit, and they turned out quite well. Do you like my combo of two shades of green? I'm into combining different shades of one colour lately, and I decided to pick this green one.
And before I forget -again- my lovely friend Jolien, who had an amazing beauty blog (check her out!) tagged me with the Liebster Award! I love the questions she came up with, so I'm going to answer them in this post!
1. What was the last dream you dreamt about? Tonight, I dreamed something about having an iPad and being able to play my all-time favourite App, Airport. It's not available for Android, so I can only play it on my love's iPod. And that's my silly dream, haha!
2. Would you eat raw fish like Gollum (costume included) from LOTR and film it, if I paid you €50? For only fifty euros? NO WAY! For 5000, I'd consider it.
3. The gouvernement votes a law that you can wear only one polish colour for the rest of your life, what colour would it be? Damn, that's a difficult one. I'd go for a simple French manicure. Suits every outfit.
4. Heels, flats or barefoot? Barefoot! At home, I'm always barefooted -yes, now as well- and I'd hit the streets that way if it were acceptable. Can't explain why, I just like it, a lot!
5. Autumn, winter, spring or summer? And why? Summer makes me happy, with its sunshine and free time and the ability to wear my loveliest clothes. You see, I like my summer wardrobe better ;)
6. Who's the man/girl you want/have a freepass for? JUDE LAW! That was a very easy one, haha! Mr. Boyfriend and I even have discussed that one!
7. How much do you change your manicure? Depends on the quality of the polish. If it chips fast, I change it as soon as it's no longer pretty to wear.
8. Cocktails or beer? Which brand of beer or name of cocktail do you like the best? Yikes, no beer please! Gimme some coctails. I love Cosmopolitan, it makes me feel so glamorous!
9. Horrormovies, yay or nay? Why? Yay, if it's only blood and murder, like in Scream, but nay if it's something psychic like The Ring.
10. Do you thinks clowns are creepy? Haha, Jolien! For a fact, I know she has a phobia of clowns, very typical to ask this one. But no, I don't think they're creepy. Only the one in the Phoenix Wright game maybe.
11. Would you move to a foreign country for your career, knowing you have to leave your family and beloved ones? Tricky one... Depends on which country it is, I want to be able to over whenever I like. My big dream is to work and live in London, and that's not far away at all, so in that case, yes, I'd leave my family and friends.
Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Shirt - H&M